Tara B. Nethercott is a Wyoming native committed to providing superior legal representation to the businesses and people of Wyoming. Her practice is concentrated in corporate representation, employment law, land use, personal injury and appellate work.
Tara B. Nethercott is one of Wyoming’s Top 40 Lawyers under 40 and has proven record of success in both State and Federal courts of Wyoming. She is a Partner with Woodhouse Roden Nethercott, LLC. Prior to joining the Firm she attended the University of Wyoming College of Law where she served as student body President and won the school’s moot court competition.
In 2016, Tara Nethercott was honored to be elected into the Wyoming legislature as a Wyoming Senator, representing District 4 in Laramie County.
- P&N Investments Inc., v. Frontier Mall Associates, LP, 254 P.3d 22
- Davis Foundation v. Colorado State University Foundation, 320 P.3d 1115 (Wyo. 2014)
- Mersereau v. State of Wyoming, 286 P.3d 97 (Wyo. 2012)
- World Family Corporation v. Windjammer Communications, LLC, 273 P.3d 1078 (Wyo. 2012)
- Gruwell v. State of Wyoming, 254 P.3d 223 (Wyo. 2011)
- State of Wyoming Legislature, Senate, 2016 - current
- Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors ,Vice President of Governmental Affairs, 2013 - current
- Wyoming Business Report Top 40 under 40
- Leadership Cheyenne, Class of 2017
- Emerging Leader Community Award, 2016
- University of Wyoming College of Law Advisory Council, 2016 - current
- Wyoming Wranglers, 2014 - current
- Leadership Cheyenne, Class of 2014
- Laramie County Bar Association
- Intern, United States Attorneys’ Office: (2008-2009)
- Summer Associate, Sundahl Powers Kapp and Martin, LLC (2008)
- Research Assistant to Author and Professor, Harvey Gelb (2007-2009)
- Intern, Federal Public Defender’s Office (2007)
- University of Wyoming College of Law, J.D.
- University of Wyoming, B.A., Communication
- University of Wyoming, B.A., Criminal Justice